What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences, so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
Two types of duration for cookies:
- Session cookies which are temporary and will only be stored in the memory of your browser and deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies which have an expiration date stuck to them. cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies originating from different sources:
- First-party cookies are created by our website when user visited our website.
- Third-party cookies are created by third-party vendors which place cookies on our site.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your experience on our site.
- Analyzing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
1. Strictly Necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request of services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
|Host||Cookie Name||Description||Expires in|
|www. slksoftware. com||eupub consent||This cookie is used by the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework to store the user’s consent to the data collection Purposes. The cookie holds an encrypted consent string that vendors participating in the framework can read and determine the user’s consent.||7979 years|
|www. slksoftware. com||Optanon AlertBox Closed||This cookie is set by websites using certain versions of the cookie law compliance solution from OneTrust. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and in some cases only when they actively close the notice down. It enables the website not to show the message more than once to a user. The cookie has a one year lifespan and contains no personal information.||1 day|
|www. slksoftware. com||Optanon Consent||This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the users browser, when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifespan of one year, so that returning visitors to the site will have their preferences remembered. It contains no information that can identify the site visitor.||1 day|