SLK Software is committed to protecting and respecting user privacy.
SLK’s policies, systems and programs on data privacy and protection are constructed to be in compliance with all the required data privacy and protection laws including but not limited to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
Who is SLK Software and where are we operating from?
SLK Software is a fast paced technology and consulting company with an emphasis on key industries such as Banking and Manufacturing and deep domain expertise across the entire value chain. Headquartered in Bangalore, with 5,300 employees. SLK Software’s strategic tenets are Simplify, Transform and Disrupt. For further information, refer to: www.slksoftware.com We are headquartered at SLK Green Park, Amin Properties LLP, sy nos. 19. 20/1 and 20/2, Pujanahalli, Devenahalli Taluk, Bangalore Rural- 562110.
What information may we collect from you?
- Collected through the website
- Received from partners for processing for business purposes.
How your data is protected?
- We provide you with accurate information on what information we gather from you, what processing we perform on the data collected, how the data is protected etc. while collecting them.
- If relevant to provide access to data, we will provide access to the data collected and processed to the users.
- If any incorrect data is in our possession that may lead to any incorrect conclusion about users, the users can easily contact us via a common email id (given below) and get it corrected.
- At any point in time, a user can request us to remove their data from our custody.
- The user can ask us to restrict the processing of their data at any point in time indicating which processing activity they do not want to perform.
- At relevant occasions, SLK Software will provide the user data in reusable format to the users upon request.
- The users can ask us to stop processing of their data any time.
- We will not use the user data for profiling activities without an explicit consent from the user or without a legal agreement with a controller. The purpose and other details of such processing will be explicitly conveyed to them.